WELCOME! This platform is hosting the description of the activities and exercises that have been used to facilitate the different sessions of Senior Pass training pathway. Please upload your tools, filling in the automatic form provided in all its parts.
My behavioural skills and my motivation at work: My Strengths, My development axes
Recognise and valorise the behavioural skills (soft skills) and the motivations, in the process of professional integration, in particular by incorporating his own strengths and development tracks
To be done:
- Read and integrate his own Echo profile underlining sentences in which the person recognize himself and those in which are not exposed to.
- Integrate the information emerging and connect them to his own sphere of professional.
- Recognize and externalize to the group their positive characteristics (strengths) and be helped to identify the issues on which progress to encourage the professional rehabilitation.
- Reading and personal integration, through trace of written work.
- Exchange and group sharing.
MATERIALS AND RESOURCES NEEDED:
- A PC connected to Internet
- A printer
STEP BY STEP PROCESS:
- Reading and integration of their profile Echo at the individual level
- Underline the areas in which I feel reflected, and those who I do not share
- Summary written of the main strengths which I recognize to myself and those of development to be undertaken
- Exchange within the group, telling lived experiences in which I exercised the emerged skills
- Final synthesis of the skills to be included in the e-portfolio
- Echo profile in pdf format and written summary of the strengths and development areas
NOTES FOR FURTHER USE:
- Given the very personal nature of this activity the exchange into the group is held in the utmost freedom of each individual to share or not the report emerged from Echo. However, it is useful to stimulate discussion around the strong skills that everyone recognizes, even to accustom people to talk about themselves, and to recognize themselves to be recognized.
- The mirror effect that the fellow group members generate can help even better integration of the aspects that emerged, both in the positive, both with respect to the critical and to the improvement points.
DOCUMENTS, HANDOUTS RELATED TO THE ACTIVITY: