WELCOME! This platform is hosting the description of the activities and exercises that have been used to facilitate the different sessions of Senior Pass training pathway. Please upload your tools, filling in the automatic form provided in all its parts.
PC skills SQUARE
To clarify average PC skills of participants just to understand what training program methodology to choose.
To be done:
1. Find out average knowledge, skills of participants
2. Give advise to not to shame about luck of skills
3. Explain to participants about what kind of learning is planned during the project (introduction to computer training)
Discovery based learning using creative visualisation
MATERIALS AND RESOURCES NEEDED:
1. A4 papers
STEP BY STEP PROCESS:
1. Advisor show example of the square and explain importance of sharing with real knowledge, skills about PC
2. Explain meaning of each field sentences
3. Participants create square, fill the fields with all skills they do, do not, would like to have ext.
4. Advisor collect the blanks and explain that after the summary will create orientated methods to concrete group.
5. Advisor explains about forms/methods of learning
Participants are sharing and receiving information about the training course.
As more simple explanation will be in the first meeting more motivated participants will be to join the training. If there is that in the group some of the participants has more developed skills than others, advisor can involve him/her to help others. That will give additional value to participant and will develop his/her leading skills.
NOTES FOR FURTHER USE:
You can print out ready blanks. It is recommended if there is luck of time otherwise let them be creative and make the square themselves. This is also the method to learn more create themselves not always wait for ready things in common.
DOCUMENTS, HANDOUTS RELATED TO THE ACTIVITY: